- To assist in showing your home to as many qualified buyers as possible until it is sold.
- To communicate to you the results of our activities.
- To assist you in negotiating the highest dollar value for your home.
The Pro-Active Approach
The following are the steps I take to get a home sold.
- Assist with staging the home for showings.
- Price your home competitively to open the market vs. narrowing the market.
- Submit your home to the Northwest Multiple Listing Service.
- Extensive, professional photo gallery and well written ads to be placed on the Internet.
- Order the sign placed in front of your home and keybox placed.
- Recorded message ad sign (800 no.) placed in yard.
- Promote your home at the office agents.
- High quality color photo flyers to be placed in your home.
- Color photo ad prepared for Homes & Land Magazine. Also, photo ad on HomesandLand.com.
- Create a website specifically for your home and neighborhood.
- Network with Realtors who sell homes in the area.
- A brokers’ open for realtors held within two weeks of listing.
- Constantly update you as to any changes in the marketplace.
- Home photos and ad are placed on Zillow.com.
- Contact buyers, my top past clients and sphere of influence to inform them about your home and its features.
- Home is placed on Realtor.com.
- Place ad weekly on Craigslist.com.
- Whenever possible, pre-qualify the prospective buyers.
- Immediate response to contacts from the prospective buyers and Realtors who may have questions about the home or showing procedures.
- Follow up with the Realtors who have shown your home . . . for their feedback and response.
- Represent you on all offer presentations . . . to negotiate the best possible price and terms.
- Handle all follow up after the contract is accepted, including executing all disclosures, coordinating home inspections and appraisal, following up on the loan process, title and escrow to ensure a smooth closing.